Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy 2010

It's a new year and I can't believe I haven't posted anything on this blog in over three months, and certainly nothing 'substantial' in a much longer time than that.  I'd say that I've been Tweeting on Twitter, but I haven't.  If anything, I check my Facebook page and respond to the occasional post from others on there.

I've been working on the writing and have sent a few things out and have had the occasional acceptance (two short puppet plays will be anthologized this year).

Teaching at a local university took quite a bit of my free time in preparation.  I'm teaching again, a different course at a different university, but feel a little more confident about it since it's a course in something that I've worked in during my professional theatrical career.

Managed to direct a play in the fall, which received good comments and made some good money for the producer.

Can't wait to see what 2010 holds.

No comments: